Psychotherapy & Counselling
Obstacles, disturbances and difficulties can seem overwhelming at times and we have no idea why we go through all these ordeals. Stresses in life may manifest itself in various symptoms and issues we experience. Some concerns may present in a form of psycho-somatic symptoms, resulting in chronic body aches, headache, nauseous or other undesirable bodily, mental or behavioural symptoms or even affect the relationships we share with those around us.
Read on and learn more about how Counselling & Psychotherapy can be beneficial in supporting you in coping with your concerns.
Issues & Concerns
- Relationships issues
- Anger management
- Unexplained emotions
- Compulsive Behaviours
- Transition & Adjustment
- Lack of motivation/procrastination
- Sensorimotor dysregulation
- Grief, loss and bereavement
- Existential/Sense of purpose
- Unhealthy habits and addictions
- Shocked trauma (i.e: accidents/surgeries/falls/assaults, etc)
- Chronic symptoms from trauma (i.e: IBS, migraine, sleeplessness etc
- Developmental trauma (i.e: abuse, neglect, pre & peri natal, birth, etc)
- Stress surrounding physical health (i.e: Diabetes, cancer, dialysis, etc)
The list above is in-exhaustive, if you have any queries about whether your concerns would benefit from our services, you can get in touch with us to arrange for a complimentary 15-30mins call to learn more. You can connect with us here.
Approaches and Modalities
At Soulmatics, we see each client through an attachment and trauma-informed lens. Interweaving somatic (body-oriented) approaches with the use of other mediums (i.e: art, sand, cards, etc) and modalities (i.e: EMDR, CBT, etc) in the therapeutic process to provide a holistic experience for our clients.
Our therapists received various trauma-informed trainings and are staying abreast professionally through continuous supervision and education. You can find out more about our team here
Get in touch
WhatsApp: +65 8851 0439
Alternatively, you can send a message using the form at the side